Skip to content
- Payment is due at the end of each organizing session.
- Payment may be made by check or cash. There is a $35 charge for any checks returned.
- The client is responsible for agreed-upon supplies for the completion of the project.
- Cancellation of a scheduled appointment must be done within 24
hours of the appointment. If you cancel an appointment with less notice
you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
- Under most circumstances, the client is required to be at the organizing session to assist with the project.
- No smoking is permitted while working.
- We keep all client information confidential. As a member of the
National Association of Professional Organizers, we adhere to the Code